My organizing expertise has been recognized in local and national media:
- In this piece, I offered tips and strategies for getting organized in the New Year in a NBC WKYC Morning Show story. Boo! They archived this video and it is no longer available.
- I don’t have the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval just yet, but I was one of 10 Professional Organizers featured in a Good Housekeeping article.
- I offered tips on combating lateness in this Fast Company article.
- I was talking tips about uncluttered decorating in this post.
- Tips about holiday decoration storage is a hot topic! I weighed in with some advice in this article.
- Staying organized and having a positive attitude are related! See some of my thoughts in the City Calm post.
- Sharing tips on how to get rid of stuff was the name of the game in this The Fill post.
- Grow Your Business Cleveland featured me in a video where I shared 5 Ways to Get More Done While Working Less
- I’ve also been interviewed in a few podcasts:
Drowning in clutter, but don't know where to start?
This Organizing Jumpstart Challenge is *exactly* what you need!
Stop wasting the hour (or more!) you're currently losing to clutter + disorganization each day!*
Why this challenge?
- Just what you need to get started
- Strategies that work in real life
- Success in mere minutes
*this adds up to 2-6 weeks a year!